Mini Cracker Cuts
AutoCut 5000R 300 & 400 CPM
Stick & Cubes 7 2020
Up to 4" high Blocks & Chunks, 3/8" to 1" Cheese Cracker Cuts, Cube & Stick Cutter, Up to 7000 Lbs. per Hour
- High Speed Cutter for Cracker Cuts, Krinkle Cuts, Cubes, Sticks, Shapes, Blocks & Chunks.
- Servo Controlled Guillotine style cutter enables low maintenance, speed and precision
- NO Mechanical Adjustments– All adjustments are easy and on screen
- Stainless Steel Design is rugged and built to USDA and WDA specifications
- Tool-Less Takedown provides fast and easy sanitation cleanup
- Tool-Less Safety Design with easy to open guards & doors with no tools needed
- High Capacity with up to 7,000 lbs. per hour
- Reliability– Servo controls and robust design
- Designed for Cracker Cuts, Krinkle Cuts, Cubes, Sticks, Shapes, Blocks & Chunks
- Flexibility– A quick change of cutter head assemblies and you are ready for another size cut
- Safety with tool-less guards and doors
- Guillotine style cutter, the Servo Controlled Guillotine style cutter is designed to receive slabs cut from bulk block, then cutting them into cracker/krinkle cuts, sticks or cubes
- Servo Position Feedback technology for low maintenance, high speed and accuracy
- Stainless-Steel Frame Design, has rugged sanitary wash down construction - Built to USDA and WDA specifications.
- Tool-Less Takedown– No tools needed for change over, sanitation, or maintenance.
- Movable– Comes standard with casters to allow operator to easily move into or out of production for cleanup.
- Versatile– in addition to snacks, it also can make blocks & chunks up to 4” thick.
- Cost Savings, through reductions in labor and repetitive type injuries and reduced maintenance costs.
- Product Quality, with reduced trim loss due to more accurate cutting than other traditional cutting methods.
- Payback– reduced labor costs offers rapid return on investment
- Contamination Control- offers reduced ”people to product” contact
- Easy Sanitation, Tool-less guard and door design is very easy to clean and sanitize.
- Fast, up to 7,000 pounds per hour
- Compact efficient use of floor space.
Meets USDA and WDA Specifications. Equipment Specialists has a great deal of experience in building equipment that meets or exceeds the USDA “Dairy” standards.
|Product Width **||Up to 15"|
|Product Height **||Up to 4"|
|Product Length **||Infinite|
|Machine Size||54"W x 65"L x 56"H|
|Machine Speed *||Up to 7000 lbs./hour|
* Product Dependent
** These dimensions can be tailored to fit your needs
We specialize in engineering and building systems that perform beyond the customer’s expectations. We use our experience with the latest control and mechanical technologies to develop and personalize systems to fit each company’s needs, whether it is just one machine added to a line or multiple production lines from the ground up.