Fully Automated Servo Cutter
Cut Blocks and Rounds
PushCut 240E – Automatic Cheese Cutter
- Cuts 640lb Blocks down to 40 lb. blocks, loaves or slabs
- Innovative UNIWIRE single wire system is more reliable and reduces wire breakage
- Internal Pressure Sensing in servo actuator calculates ideal pressure for longer wire life
- Servo Controlled Pusher enables low maintenance, speed and precision– NO AIR
- Stainless Steel Design is rugged and built to USDA and WDA specifications
- Tool-Less Takedown provides fast change over
- Light Curtain Safety provide safe easy sanitation and operation
- Reliability– Single wire cutting design makes for longer lasting wire
- Designed to automatically cut blocks or loaves and insure proper cut dimensions
- SAFETY, Operator Controls on both sides for Right and Left hand lines.
- Flexibility– Can handle most any type of product, from soft to hard cheeses
- Fast Change Over is tool-less in seconds
- Safety with convenient light curtain coverage
- Advanced UNIWIRE Technology– single wire cutting system reduces wire breakage
- Internal Electronic Pressure Sensing to control cut speed and prevent wire breakage
- Stainless-Steel Frame Design, has rugged sanitary wash down construction - Built to USDA and WDA specifications.
- Tool-Less Takedown– No tools needed for change over, sanitation, or maintenance.
- Light Curtain Safety allows easy sanitation and maintenance
- Operator Controls on both sides for Right & Left hand lines
- Cost savings through reductions in labor and repetitive type injuries and reduced maintenance costs.
- Product Quality, with reduced trim loss and giveaway. System provides more ac-curate and consistent slab and loaf cutting than traditional harps.
- Payback– reduced labor costs offers rapid return on investment
- Easy Sanitation, Tool-less and open frame design is very easy to clean and san-itize.
- Fast, up to 15,000 pounds per hour
- Compact efficient use of floor space.
- Convenient accessible with dual controls
|Product Width **||Max. 15" (38cm)|
|Product Height **||Max. 15" (38cm)|
|Product Length **||Max. 15" (38cm)|
|Machine Size (Length x Width)||80" x 43"|
|Machine Output *||up to 15,000 Lbs per hour|
* Product dependent
** These dimensions can be tailored to fit your needs