- Oring Belts, the AutoTurn 1000 is designed with Oring drive belts to minimize the friction while Turning products of many sizes to orient them in the proper direction for wrapping.
- Minimal Friction Side Guides assist in turning the product without causing the product to deform in any way.
- Flexibility, the AutoTurn 1000 can handle most any type of product. Turning Chunks up to 5# and more. Half moons are easily turned also.
- Super rugged stainless steel, sanitary wash down construction -Built to USDA specifications.
- Quick Teardown, the AutoTurn 1000 can be dismantled for cleanup with no tools and in 2 minutes
- USDA/WDA, Meets USDA and WDA Specifications. Equipment Specialists has a great deal of experience in building equipment that meets or exceeds the USDA “Dairy” standards.
- Cost savings through reductions in labor and repetitive type injuries and reduced maintenance costs. The Turner 1000 is a rapid pay back investment on labor savings alone.
- Product Quality eliminates all the manual handling of product as normally associated with the “other” cutters on the market.
- Sanitation, the AutoTurn 1000 is very easy to clean and sanitize.
- Faster, speeds of 200 or more per minute (product dependent).
- Compact, efficient use of floor space.
|Product Width **||9" (22.8 cm)|
|Product Height **||4.5" (11.4 cm)|
|Product Length **||9" (22.8 cm)|
|Machine Length/Width **||69" (182 cm) Length / 36" (91 cm) Width|
|Machine Speed *||Up to 200 per min.|
* Product Dependent
** These dimensions can be tailored to fit your needs