- Guillotine cutter, the AutoChunkCut is a servo driven guillotine cutter designed to receive loaves cut from bulk block, cutting them into the desired thickness.
- Scale feedback for exact weights, the AutoChunkCut is normally used in conjunction with a feedback scale. The cut pieces of cheese immediately go over the scale with the feedback signal telling the AutoChunkCut to adjust piece thickness for exact weight control.
- Random weights, the AutoChunkCut can be programmed to cut a series of different weight pieces to assist in making case weights when packaging random weight products.
- Flexibility, the AutoChunkCut can handle most any type of product. Cutting rounds, and half moons are easily accomplished.
- Super rugged stainless steel, sanitary wash down construction -Built to USDA & WDATCP specifications.
- Servo driven, controlled with extreme accuracy.
- ControlLogix™, the AutoChunkCut is now available with Allen Bradley`s new ControlLogix™ providing the customer with the very latest control and communication technologies.
- USDA & WDATCP Equipment Specialists has a great deal of experience in building equipment that meets or exceeds the USDA & WDATCP “Dairy” standards.
- Cost savings through reductions in labor and repetitive type injuries and reduced maintenance costs. The AutoChunkCut is a rapid pay back investment on labor savings alone.
- Product Quality, eliminates all the manual handling of product as normally associated with the “other” cutters on the market.
- Reduced trim loss, because of cleaner and more accurate cutting than of traditional wire harps.
- Less giveaway, the AutoChunkCut reduces giveaway by utilizing scale feedback for prompt automatic weight correction piece to piece, not block to block.
- Sanitation, the AutoChunkCut is very easy to clean and sanitize.
- Faster, speeds of 300 or more cuts per minute (product dependent).
- Compact, efficient use of floor space.
|Product Width **||9"+ (22.8cm)|
|Product Height **||4.5"+ (11.4cm)|
|Machine Length/Width **||10'4" (315cm) Length / 3' (91cm) Width|
|Machine Speed *||up to 300 cuts per min.|
* Product Dependent
** These dimensions can be tailored to fit your needs